Monday, September 11, 2017

Saturday, 09/09/17

Time to get back on track keeping up on this blog.   It's been awhile since I've posted anything, but I have still been going out there.
I've just been making general posts about it on FB, but want to go deeper into it here at the blog.

There was a home game at ASU, so it was busy on Mill Ave.   McKayla and I started handing out tracts.  She distributed 100 tracts!

I handed out a few and did some Open Air street preaching.  Not too many people stopped, but many heard the Word as they went by.

We saw Art, another street preacher out there, preaching and giving away free Bibles.

A young Jewish woman took one of the "untearable ticket to heaven" tracts that I was handing out.  She stood in front of me and read some of it, then asked me if I rejoiced in the thought that Jewish people deserved to rot in hell forever.  I said, no, of course not.

But she was insistent upon arguing with me, and crumbled the tract, trying to tear it up as she began walking away.   However, these type are extremely difficult to tear.   She could not tear it and then started crying.
I thought there might be another opportunity for rational discussion with her, explaining that Jesus is the Messiah that they've been waiting for.

But, not so much.   She screamed and yelled at me that God is not a "He", but an "it", which I couldn't agree with.   All throughout the Bible, OT and New, God is referred to as He.
Eventually, she wandered off, still clutching the crumpled tract.   Maybe she will read it.
I pray that God would work in her heart and convict her of her sins so that she will repent and be saved.

Soli Deo Gloria

No comments: