Sunday, November 19, 2017

Saturday 11/18/18

I had a monthly evangelism class tonight, unfortunately no new people made it.  Dan and my two youngest daughters were there, so we went through True & False Conversions anyway, and I headed out to Mill Ave afterwards by myself.

I met Nick, Chris, and Rachel out there. We got into a few conversations with people and handed out a lot of tracts. A guy named Ryan stopped and talked to us for a little while he had recently gotten out of prison and his birthday was tomorrow so I gave him a tract with some cash in it and he gave me a hug.
We talked to him for a while and it looks like he's going to go to Thanksgiving dinner with Nick and some of his friends.

Another couple stopped to talk to Nick and while he was talking to the guy, we had a conversation with his girlfriend. Kayla didn't like the way we presented the gospel. She was much more humanist in her views and felt like people should just be nice to other people just for the sake of being nice.

Another couple was talking to Chris near the Einstein illusion and the guy was very against the gospel but his girlfriend seem to be a believer.

We handed out a lot of tracts and talked to a few people so it was a pretty productive night.
Pray for the lost and pray also for more workers in the harvest field.

Soli Deo Gloria

No comments: