Monday, October 4, 2010

Saturday 10-02-10

Tom and I met Alan and Ronnie out on Mill for some witnessing.

A few kids stopped by for the Open Air Trivia questions. I was able to take Alex through the Good Person Test, while his sister and a couple of others listened in.

After that a blond woman walked over to see what was going on and to ask more about what we were doing. I talked to her a bit about what we were doing out there and she asked what church we went to. I explained that we all go to different churches and come out to share the Gospel according to the Bible. I took her through the Good Person Test and gave her a "Are You Good Enough to Get into Heaven" tract. Then she mentioned that she was Mormon and seemed to think that we believe the same things. I was talking to her a bit about the differences, when some other guys came up to ask some questions. I talked to them and the lady I had been speaking with disappeared. At least she had a tract before she left.

The three guys seemed to be unbelievers, but were open to discussion. They had some good questions and I answered the best I could. I didn’t catch their names, but I’ve seen them out there before, and will probably see them again.

A guy named Larry, who seemed a little tipsy, claimed to have had some sort of prison experience and said he knew God and lived for Him. I was able to share the Gospel briefly with him and he went on his way.

Over all it was very busy on Mill Ave this Saturday with people celebrating Oktoberfest. We distributed a lot of tracts and had quite a few conversations.

Soli Deo Gloria

No comments: